A Big Thank You to Everyone that has Donated!
Thanks to everyone who entered! The winners are listed below under each picture!
Congrats!!
Please note there are winners that won several times as which was stated could happen in the instructions!!
Winners have 48 hours to contact the vendor before we redraw :)
We had A LOT of people who weren't fans of the pages they won so we had to do A LOT of redrawing so i am asking ALL WINNERS TO GO TO THE VENDORS PAGE.....UNLIKE IT AND RE-LIKE IT SO THEY HAVE VERIFICATION YOU ARE THE WINNER AND HAVE LIKED THEIR PAGE!!!! THANKS
Oneila Vicki Byrd
Finlees Fluff and Frills
Free Taggie Bib. Winner pays shipping
Annette Matthews
Cooking With Megan PC
$10.00 off your next order
www.pamperedchef.biz/
Linda Hernandez
Lizzy Lu's Fat Love Design
Pastel Chunky Necklace
Krissy Martinez
Pod Momma's Goodies and Boutique
$10.00 Off Coupon
Carrie Demas
Think Pink Bowtique
$20 gift certificate to their online store
Angela Madrid
Buttons in Bloom
$15.00 Gift Certificate
Laura Peters
Mini Aprons
$30.00 Gift Certificate
Gift Certificate DOES NOT include shipping
Piper Scott
MadiRose Ceative Designs
50% off Purchase of $30.00 or more
Dezirae Osborne
Common Threads
Chevron Beach Bag.
Description: 22" L x 8" W x 12" H600D Polyester
Inside Zipper Pouch (7.5" x 5.5")
Includes FREE Custom Monogram and Shipping!
Rylie Origon
Avenue Thirteen
$15.00 Gift Certificate
$5.50 domestic priority shipping on items
Laura Dilts
Over The Rainbow Boutique
Free custom shirt
Can be for a boy or girl, free shipping
within the U.S only.
Crystal Carroll
Over The Rainbow Boutique Models
3 month model listing to Over the Rainbow Boutique models.
Winner must be able to provide pro or pro quality pictures
Stacey Turner
Prickly Pear
$50.00 Gift Certificate
Meg Liani
Lu Lu's
Diaper bag or carry all tote, in red chevron, winner chooses lining
fabric.
Features outer zipper, 2 outer pockets, and inner pockets on
side walls
Linda Walsh
Southern Belle
Size 7 chunky minnie necklace
Cheryl Hicks
Custom Diaper Cakes and Fleece Blankets
$5.00 Gift Certificate
Kristy Christman
Savvy Avy Scents
One jar of sprinkles and a small sampler lotion
Free Shipping and Tax
Monica Schwab
Aerabella Rose Boutique
Floral Water Color clip
Krystal Shearer
Just another MMA Mama
1 Free month of Shout Outs
Deb Lebherz
Little Dragonfly Boutique
Double shabby chic headband
Winner's choice of color!
Free shipping to US/Canada
Jennifer Minutolo
M & M Boutique
16" Hot Pink and Leopard Chunky Necklace with Big Hot Pink Rhinestone Heart,
Value is $17 plus shipping.
Stacey Turner
Savage Designs Tutus and More
Free custom tutu for the giveawayADK Creations
St. Patrick's Day Green Pony O. Retail value $5.00
Shauna Cassidy
The Pretty Pen
1st Birthday Pen
Stitches and Knots for Tots
Winner can choose between 3 Bows or a cute sleeping owl hat.
Winner pays shipping
Lisa Palumbo
Little Binky Boo
Teddy bear cowl. The size is 2t-4t.
The value is 15.00 with free shipping
Gwen Parkinson
Damari's Bow Creations and More
Dr Seuss Bow
Linda Hernandez
Tiny Tots
Onesie for baby boys! The winner will pay shipping cost ($5) and
get to choose one (1) of the color of their choice from the picture show here.
From sizes newborn to 24 months
Marci Kravis
The Green Posy
This eye patch is made from bamboo felt, a material free of toxins
and chemicals and super soft
Sashell Siders
Fabaccessories777
2 Chunky Stretch Cross Bracelets. Winner pays $2 shipping
Rylie Origon
Royal Kate
$15.00 Store Credit
Monica Scwab
Would Knots
The transportation stool but if the winner has a little girl, they can choose a girly theme
Free Shipping
Krystal Brown
Twinkle Belle
Headband of winners choice from TwinkleBelle.org
Kristy Christman
Calla Rose Boutique
Pair of custom barefoot sandals with free shipping
Ashley Hager
Sassy Pants
Boy or Girl Bunny Box w/Name (winner's choice of design and size)
Value: $23
Winner responsible for $3.50 shipping cost and tax if in the State of Texas
Julie Robben
Twisted Dreams Jewelry
Twisted Dreams Jewelry
Gold Wrapped Rose Quartz Ring
Free Shipping
Heather Howard
Andrea Grossman Designs
Andrea Grossman Designs
11x14 Canvas
Free Shipping
Nancy Jean Chatrand
Stephi's Boutique
Stephi's Boutique
$15 gift certificate
Shipping not included
Breanna Blevins
C K Crochet
3-6 Month Puppy hat
Chanel Cumberbatch
Crafty Southern
Ribbon Wrapped Pony-O - Pink & White (regularly $6)
Deb Mohler
Keddy Bug Bows
$15.00 Gift Certificate
Winner Pays Shipping
Ashley Outland
Simply Sweetly Made
Free Digital File
C K Crochet
3-6 Month Puppy hat
Free shipping
Heather Howard
Fuchsia Moo
Fuchsia Moo
Lollypop Trees Skirt & Singlet Set
Choose a Size 0m - 5y
100% Cotton Skirt, Hand Appliqued Top
Skirt Length is 13.5" (34cm) Width 10" (25.5cm)
Choose a Size 0m - 5y
100% Cotton Skirt, Hand Appliqued Top
Skirt Length is 13.5" (34cm) Width 10" (25.5cm)
Winner Pays Shipping
Sarah Ponte
All Tied Up-Jewelry, Tutus and more
All Tied Up-Jewelry, Tutus and more
Free St Patrick's Day Bracelet
Crafty Southern
Ribbon Wrapped Pony-O - Pink & White (regularly $6)
Deb Mohler
Keddy Bug Bows
$15.00 Gift Certificate
Winner Pays Shipping
Ashley Outland
Simply Sweetly Made
Free Digital File
Amanda McCoy
Simply Sweetly Made
Simply Sweetly Made
Free Digital Print
Jessica Reeder
Sweetbeanz Boutique
The flower bouquet including feather puff on this
headband measures approximately 5.5 x 4 inches.
Piper Scott
Pinky Promise
Toddler/child Chunky necklace retails for 22.00
Heather Soukal
Natalie's Little Bowtique
Chevron black and hot pink on an alligator clip.
Shipping charges apply. $3
Blanca Sanchez
Krista's Kreations
Pea pod necklace. It comes on an 18" chain.
This pea pod represents Breast cancer.
Krista Marie
Scents You Love
$25 Gift Certificate
Jonna Kruithoff
KH Kellum
11x14. Already painted, winner chooses name
with included shipping it's a $48 value
Hannah Coulston
Knotty Daughters
Maya Apron
17" X 20" and 87" long Colors: green with white polka dots Quick note...Since all aprons are handmade, the buttons may vary slightly.
Please note they may be a bit different than the buttons in this picture.
Danielle Tomaskoic
Butterbean Bows
"I'm so fabulous I cry glitter" bottle cap bow, approx 6 inches on alligator clip.
Has a base bow. Winner will pay $3.00 shipping
Anna Holker
Sew in Fashion, LLC
NB prop for a baby boy with Swarovski Crystals
Dominique Munster
Lily Rose Boutique
Drawstring Bag which is sooo good for lunches, snacks for yourself or kids, put toys in for kids in the backseat, makeup when traveling, craft storage if you are traveling....the possibilities are endless. The shipping will be free for the winner.
Cathy Stone
Sew What!?
3 Piece Fabric Embroidered Clover Banner
Shipping is Free
Brandy Williams
Brick House Creations
Necklace and Earring Set
Free Shipping
Marci Kravis
The ACE of AZ
2 weeks of free ace!!! Shipping fee is $6
Jessi Gonzalez
Sweet Bean Collection & Gifts
Beautiful Bow
Free Shipping
Jamie Gray
The Olive Tree Crafts
Set of Blue Earrings
Free Shipping
Julie Robben
Little L's Tutus and Bows
$10.00 Store Credit
Krystal Starr
Verolita's Creations
Free Headband and Leg Warmers
Tina Harris
Flamingo Kids
Easter dress for a 18 inch doll.
Judy Hill-Jarrett
Cute Lil Tots
25% off your order
Amber Barcovsky
Ashlyne's Crochet Creations
White chunky pom pom hat size newborn
Liza Martel
Crafty Creations
Lady Bug Bow
Katrina Boin
Madelyn Eve Bead-tique
$15.00 store credit
Maria Martin
Danielle Tomaskovic Homecoming Trunk Show
$25.00 Gift Certificate
Kelly Kale
Drey's Dream Boutique
Gorgeous vintage shabby flower headband. Rolled satin rosettes and a
beautiful rhinestone and pearl center
YOU PICK SIZE
Winner pays 1.69 shipping!
Stacy Newcamp
My Daughter's Love Boutique
Chunky necklace and matching bracelet set.
Winner pays $3.75 shipping
Erin Siegel
BabyEllie Designs
Blue Bib
free shipping to Canada and $5 to ship US
Alissa Johns
Simply Sweet by Cori
Free Grey Crocheted Flower Hairbow
Amanda Nielsen
Emma's Giggle
$25.00 Value Headband Grab Bag
Janice Araujo
My Little Sunshines Ribbons & More
Bow Holder
Free Shipping
Kellie Barnett
Candy Kisses Boutique
Monkey Bottle cap Bow
Debbie Eakman
The Babby Boutique
Custom hair bow in the winner's choice of size, colors, and style.
Can
be made to match any outfit, choose lined alligator clip or barrette
back.
Up to a $15 value.
Crafty Kelsey Davidson
The Empty Spool
Free, personalized embroidery shirt
a Rafflecopter giveaway



































.jpg)










.jpg)





Thank you so much for this amazing giveaway and thank you to all the wonderful vendors for donating :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for these amazing giveaway items! I love the baby hats and the embroidery shirt! :)
ReplyDeleteSo many great prizes to choose from! But I really like the $50 GC to Prickly Pear, and the Chevron Beach Bag from Common Threads@
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the chance to win! My favorite prize is the Sassy Pak bunny box! Would love to win that for my son!
ReplyDeletethank you so much for the awesome giveaway, there were a few likes that would not load, so I went to their page and manually liked them, but one page, crafty creations, i was unable to find, but i liked it so i could do the extra entry (hope that was ok) my favorite items are the chunky necklaces :)
ReplyDeleteThese are all great giveaways! Too hard to choose just one favorite sooo... my faves are the My Little Sunshines Ribbons & More Bow Holder, the Calla Rose Boutique Pair of custom barefoot sandals, and the red chevron diaper bag!
ReplyDeletei have a few favorites can pick just one :/ thanks you for an awesome giveaway :)
ReplyDeleteI think my favorite are the ACE and the Savvy Scents one!!
ReplyDeleteThey are all amazing! If I had to pick one I would say the transportation stool :). - Krystal Starr
ReplyDeleteSomany wonderful choices but I would have to say the teddy bear cowl from little.binky boo
ReplyDeleteBeautiful choices, but I think I would go with Krista's Breast Cancer Necklace to give to my beautiful sis-n-law who is a survivor! Thank you! ~Rj
ReplyDeleteLove everything but if I had to pick I would love. ................ royal kate........ love love
ReplyDeleteI love it all!! Awesome giveaway!! I would choose the chunky necklace set!! Thank you!!
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteFirst ...Thank you for this FABULOUS Giveaway!!
I love it all ... But if I have to choose, then I would pick any of the jewelry!!
Thank you again!
Kris DeVoss
It's hard to decide which is my fav but I must say, I love the Beach Bag!
ReplyDeleteAll of these things are so stinkin cute! Thanks for doing a giveaway! I love the gold ring.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic giveaway! Thank you so much for the oppertunity to be envolved and Congrats again on 1000 Likers :) I love them all, Such Talent!! I particularly like the 11x14 by KH Kellum
ReplyDeleteGood Luck Everyone!
Zoe Atkinson (Fuchsia Moo)
I love the Pastel Chunky Necklace from Lizzy Lu's Fat Love Design! Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteAll of the prizes are amazing, but I would love the red chevron diaper bag!
ReplyDeleteI really want to win the pastel chunky bead necklace for my little girl!! But all of the prizes are awesome!
ReplyDeletei would love to win anything :) there are some great gifts but if i have to pick one it would be 18)Full Outfit from Twirly Girly Boutique~
ReplyDeleteMy children would love the stool!!! :) It's adorable.
ReplyDeleteI'd be very grateful for any prize. However, my little girl really wants a bubblegum necklace, which is out of our current budget, and I cannot even find the beads to buy cheap to make one myself...so I'd really like one of those for her birthday. :-)
ReplyDeleteI love that Chevron beach bag! Thank you to all the vendors for participating in such a great giveaway :)
ReplyDelete(PS. The link for the last page to like is not working)
thanks for the giveaway, i love prize from vendor--ROYAL KATE/FROM MEI LING LIU
ReplyDeleteCustom tutu!
ReplyDeleteI love them all, and with 3 little girls, I'm sure they would love every prize here as well!
ReplyDeleteI really like the one from Would Knots, The transportation stool. Thank you to all the sponsors for all the fabulous donations :-)
ReplyDeleteStep stool from Would Knots. Thanks for the opportunity!
ReplyDeleteLove the one from royal Kate thank you awesome giveaway
ReplyDeleteI would love to win the Lizzy Lu's Fat Love Deisgn Pastel Chuncky Necklace or the KH Kellum 11x14 custom painting! What an amazing giveaway! Thanks so much for the opportunity!
ReplyDeletelove the chunky necklaces and hair bows! especially love the Cat in the Hat hair bow! and the "I'm so fabulous I cry glitter" bow! my daughter would love those! I think everything is so fantastic on here and I think it's great to have so many people get together for this giveaway. Just want to thank all the sponsors!
ReplyDeleteDrey's Dream Boutique's headband is so cute and the chunky necklace is so unique. What a great giveaway. Love all the nice stuff!
ReplyDeleteKH Kellum 11x14
ReplyDeleteI love the step stool from Would Knots! My son is starting to brush his teeth on his own and this would help him get to the sink =) And it's adorable!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE it all, but my fav is KH Kellum Art
ReplyDeleteI love the Chevron beach bag. So many amazing prizes in this giveaway. Thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteI love all the prizes. I like the Chevron Beach bag (we live in a beach town)
ReplyDeleteMy favorite item is...KH Kellum
ReplyDelete11x14 painted picture with name... everything is so wonderful..Melanie
There are so many amazing prizes by my favorite is the 11x14 Canvas from Andrea Grossman Designs! I would LOVE to win this! Thank you for the chance!! ~ Carrie Demas
ReplyDeleteim not picky! its all beautiful!
ReplyDeleteShared the giveaway :)
ReplyDeleteJessi Gonzalez
http://www.facebook.com/jessi.gonzalez.9250/posts/277382912395211
A couple of my faves because I can't just choose 1 :)
ReplyDeleteLizzy Lu's Fat Love Design
Pastel Chunky Necklace
M & M Boutique
16" Hot Pink and Leopard Chunky Necklace with Big Hot Pink Rhinestone Heart,
Would Knots
The transportation stool but the girly theme.
...omg I could go on and on!lol
THANKS SO MUCH FOR HOSTING SUCH AN AMAZING GIVEAWAY! YOU ARE VERY APPRECIATED!
BLESSINGS,
JESSI G.
So excited for this awesome giveaway!!
ReplyDeleteThey are ALL amazing prizes! Thank you so much!! I especially love the gift certificate to Prickly Pear and the drawstring bag from Lily Rose Boutique! :) :)
ReplyDeleteLove the tiny tots boys onsie!!!!!! THANK YOU for the great contest!
ReplyDeleteI love Pricky Pear the best..She has the cutest things!!
ReplyDeleteLove the monkey bow from candy kisses!
ReplyDeleteLu Lu's
ReplyDeleteDiaper bag or carry all tote is my favorite
I love the LuLu's diaper bag!
ReplyDeleteOh I want that beach bag!!!! Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI like the Chevron Beach Bag. willis flanagan willisflanagan@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteAndrea Grossman's 11x14 canvas! All the prices are very generous!
ReplyDeleteLove the tiny tot ..tuxedo onesie...thank you to all the fabulous vendors!!.. See lots more I like to!!!
ReplyDeleteLaura
I would love to win the boy crown... You can never find a lot of boy stuff... Thank you so so so much for this amazing giveaway. Manda110283@aol.com
ReplyDeleteAmanda M